Web-site, Service & Product are WONDERFUL!!

Kengelee's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“Web-site, Service & Product are WONDERFUL!!”

Written on: 28/03/2012 by Kengelee (1 review written)

I have taken many beautiful photos on vacations. I decided I wanted to make a collage of these photos on a large wall going up my stairs. I googled photos on canvas. Many different web-sites came up. I looked at many. At the time Canvas4life had a good sale going, I compaired those prices to other sites along with the non-sale prices and they seemed to be very reasonable priced. I also liked Canvas4life's way of ordering and being able to up-load your photo to make sure it would provide a good "end" product. I took a chance and ordered one canvas. I would of ordered more, but wanted to see first how it turned out (I am a very picky person)!! I recieved it in the mail (and the packaging was awesome) and absolutely LOVED it! It has the same quality as the 4"X 6" photo, but only bigger 24"X20". Since then I have ordered a second canvas, and again it is beautiful! I just ordered a 3rd canvas, this time I ordered a 3 panel. So far the 2 were shipped in the amount of time promised. In my first order they gave me 2 $10.00 off gift cards! My only negative comment would be, I have been patiently waiting for another good sale, since I have many canvas's to order (about 10 more) I am triing to save as much money as possible!! I check daily for another sale, but no luck yet!! I would recommend Canvas4life to everyone looking for a beautiful canvas with their own photo!!!

• Excellent