Happy repeat customer

Guest's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“Happy repeat customer”

Written on: 24/03/2012

I fell upon this site as a gift from Build a Sign months ago. I had been using "another site" for years. It was much more expensive so I deemed it must be better. When I used my free coupon as a test I was pleasantly surprised! Great job.
I did return to the old website just today because they offer smaller gallery prints than I can get on Canvas. They've revamped their website and it is now unusable. I popped over on cancas4life and with ease, in a flash I had my beautiful photos up and ordered into lovely QUALITY gallery prints. You should see my house! People are always delighted to realize that the striking "art on the wall" happens to be our personal pictures. Our vacation home in New York's Hudson Valley is almost exclusively built around gallery prints of the gorgeous nature shots taken there. Great job!

Now, one question....does my daughter look like Sandra Bullock"s identical twin sister or what?????

• 4 gallery wraps approx $30 each