Family Canvas in front of Disney Castle

Guest's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“Family Canvas in front of Disney Castle”

Written on: 12/03/2012

I took the family to Disney for the first time this past year, and took advantage of the Photo Pass where the Disney staff takes your pictures throughout the parks. You can then but the photos at a later time. I purchased the digital version of a beautiful photo of the family in front of Cinderella's Castle.

I wanted to get one of the cool looking canvas enlargements of the photo. I searched online and found most vendors were $99+ for the size I wanted. I found canvas4life.com had the same size for $79 so I figured I would give them a shot.

WOW! I am in shock how good the canvas looks! Even after blowing the image up to 18x24", the print doesn't look fuzzy at all. I am so impressed with the quality, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again or recommend them to friends and family.

The packaging was superb as well. The canvas was bubble-wrapped, and placed in a box the same size as the canvas. That box sort of glued to an oversized open-ended box-like thing which serves to protect the corners of the inner box. Rather ingenious, and very thorough.

Highly recommended!