Great Company, Great Prices & Great Products

ezee54's review of eGlobaL Digital Store - www.eglobaldigitalstore.co.uk

“Great Company, Great Prices & Great Products”

Written on: 12/11/2013 by ezee54 (1 review written)

I was like many other, afraid to purchase expensive electrical equipment from a company based in Hong Kong. But I'm so glad I did.

My product, an LG G2 32GB smartphone, simply wasn't available for sale in the UK via any high street UK retailers, and even online most UK sites were selling imports.

I decided to buy from eGlobal as their site looked legitimate and their prices were the best around. They dispatched the item within 24 working hours and it arrived at my doorstep 3 days later, which is super fast considering it came from HK. I was able to track my parcel all the way through the courier’s website and it actually arrived earlier than I expected it to.

As for the product itself, it is immaculate, perfect condition and full UK spec. It even came with the UK 3-pin travel plug in the box and it was as if I had bought it from a UK retailer. I am so happy with the purchase and the company and will definitely be buying from them again. The phone itself is amazing! Buy it!

• LG G2 32GB smartphone

User1982's Response to ezee54's Review

Written on: 12/11/2013

You are very lucky, I ordered the same product nearly 3 weeks ago, it took 2 weeks to get to the UK and has been held by customs for the last 6 days.