Item not delivered after 5 weeks.....STEER CLEAR!!!!!!!

BenAllen's review of eGlobaL Digital Store - www.eglobaldigitalstore.co.uk

“Item not delivered after 5 weeks.....STEER CLEAR!!!!!!!”

Written on: 22/10/2013 by BenAllen (1 review written)

STEER CLEAR AT ALL COSTS!!!!....I wish I had visited this forum before dealing with these scamsters. Presents as a UK company - but this is a front only, you are dealing with a Hong Kong operation. I ordered 5 weeks ago. The item has not turned up. On enquiry, the parcel went into a postal bag with other parcels which the courier dumped into the Royal Mail system. The item apparently reached UK 10 days ago but neither the courier nor the company know where it is. That is if you can believe what you are told....I am now advised by the company that it is not their problem - but they will 'assist' me in pursuing the courier!! They refuse to confirm that they will cancel the order and refund my money. I have had to involved Barclaycard to seek recovery. The 'Customer Service' (telephone/emails) is an absolute joke.
It seems that many people are in the same boat here - goods ordered, not being delivered - do yourself a favour STEER WELL CLEAR!!
By the way, the awarding of any star at all is excessive (but required under this review system) - if I had a rude symbol option, I would have used this.

• LG Nexus 4 £210

• Still waiting

Adamzy's Response to BenAllen's Review

Written on: 08/11/2013

I wish I had looked here as well, 4 weeks on and even though they do reply to emails I'm still waiting for my order which you can now buy in the UK for the same price ( waited so long the prices have dropped here ). That quantium tracking site is a total waste of effort !!!!!