Worst Company Ever - DO NOT USE!!

eilidh0772's review of eGlobaL Digital Store - www.eglobaldigitalstore.co.uk

“Worst Company Ever - DO NOT USE!! ”

Written on: 22/10/2013 by eilidh0772 (1 review written)

I ordered a camera on 1st October and 3 weeks later still don't have it! Having left numerous e-mails and voicemail messages no-one has had the decency to respond to me. Their customer service is non existent as you are never able to speak to anyone. I would never use this company again and am in the process of reporting them to Trading Standards. They promise quick delivery - what a joke! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

• Nikon D3200

• Still waiting

Benallen's Response to eilidh0772's Review

Written on: 22/10/2013

I wish I had seen this review a few weeks ago! - have had the same experience with a mobile phone ordered 5 weeks ago. Do NOT use this company! I will have to go down the same route (Trading Standards) and have had to request Barclaycard stop my payment to them. Appalling 'service'...

Yannisp's Response to eilidh0772's Review

Written on: 25/11/2013

I am suffering from a similar experience. Wish I had read your reviews. Mobile phone not delivered since order on 26/11, customer service appalling. Now got a letter from the UK Customs Agency asking for details of the package, payment etc. For them to ascertain VAT and duty charges payable. Logged dispute and eglobal now say they will refund VAT and duty charges after I pay them to UK Customs.
Has anyone had similar experience and if you paid Customs did eglobal refunded you?

Tjc2005's Response to eilidh0772's Review

Written on: 08/11/2013

How do I report them to trading standards too? is there an email? They are the worst scum-bag company I have ever had dealings with.