Couldn't be better

Guest's review of eGlobaL Digital Store - www.eglobaldigitalstore.co.uk

“Couldn't be better”

Written on: 16/10/2013

Nikon D3200 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm kit lenses.
I was originally attracted by the price of the items I purchased. I was then surprised to find that items were shipped from Hong Kong. I had a slight panic that there would be hidden shipping costs. I searched the site and found they were included, mind you it does say that at the top of the page! I then had a panic that the items would be the one's we are warned about, made for foreign use and therefore not full spec. The items arrived the next day, very early. I couldn't believe that they had come all the way from Hong Kong overnight, postage included in the price, when UK companies can't seem to get things here within a few days. The items were full spec. They were set up for Japanese market I think, but with a simple search through the camera's menu I found the English Language setting and have had no problems since. The manual is not English but I have a pdf copy off of the disc that was supplied. If I had one niggle it would be that I haven't got as paper copy of the manual in English and the minor panics. But for the price and speed of service I cannot complain.

• Nikon D3200 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm kit lenses £438.59