Terrible quality from Truprint.co.uk

Guest's review of Truprint - www.truprint.co.uk

“Terrible quality from Truprint.co.uk”

Written on: 04/08/2013

I decided to order about 150 photos from Truprint, having avoided some of the cheaper sites to avoid poor quality prints. However, when my photos arrived, about ten of them were completely ruined by large grey areas blocking out the picture. A couple were almost completely blanked out with grey areas. I even ordered duplicates of some photos, with one copy turning out fine and the other being "greyed out" - therefore I know that the fault lies with Truprint, not my photo files.

I emailed Truprint to complain and requested reprints or a refund. I got an automated reply saying they would contact me within one day and I have yet to hear from them a few days later. I would therefore not recommend the service to anyone. Boots Photo and Photobox, in my experience, are much better and I have never encountered this problem with any other site. Avoid Truprint!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit truprint.co.uk

Truprint's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2013

Hi, it's Kirsty from Truprint here. I'm really sorry to hear you've had this problem. When part of the image is greyed out this usually indicates that it has corrupted during upload, so it is a little strange that some of the copies were fine and others weren't. We will happily reprint the affected images for you, free of charge of course :) I expect you have had a reply to your email now, but if not can you please contact us again, either by emailing or calling.

truprint.co.uk