Absolutely horrendous service!

Guest's review of The Camera Centre, Cardiff - www.cameracentrecardiff.co.uk

“Absolutely horrendous service!”

Written on: 27/06/2013

Do not order online from cameracentreuk.co.uk or cameracentrecardiff.co.uk
It took 45 days....yes 45 DAYS for my item to arrive. I emailed after 31 days, to be told that it hadn't been dispatched! I was promised by a them that my item would be sent out by DHL to arrive faster and was promised to arrive with me the next day. Well that day came and went, I initially put it down to the courier and waited a further 6 days until I phoned up. I was bounced around between their offices before being told that my item still had not been dispatched! I was told that it would be sent out that day. They then phoned my place of work and disclosed details to one of my work colleagues! Then they had the cheek of sending it by Royal mail which took another 6 days to get to me. Absolutely appalling! I opened a dispute on paypal which they haven't even bothered responding to.
Terrible communication. Terrible customer service. Terrible delivery times. My partner ordered an item from China and it arrived faster!
AVOID!