Dont trust this company !!!!

Guest's review of Pro Camera Shop - www.procamerashop.co.uk

“Dont trust this company !!!!”

Written on: 01/09/2013

I saw a Sony SLT A77 camera body for sale here at just over £623. I read the reviews and decided to go ahead. I did not like the idea of creating a "Google wallet" to pay them, and neither did my bank. Santander, my bank, suspected fraud and refused to let them have the money from my debit card. So I had to ring the bank and sort it all out. What is wrong with a normal Debit card payment? Two days later I phoned Procamerashop to check that my order was going through, and yes, I was told.....my camera would soon be on its way to me. In the afternoon of the next day, I decided to check this "Google wallet affair" only to find out that my order had been cancelled without my knowledge. I rang the company who mumbled about debit cards and a problem at the warehouse, and NO I was not going to get my camera, not at the original price, at a new price over £100 more !!! Now they had 3 cameras available when I ordered and now showed 5 in stock at a new price. This stinks of sharp practice. The matter is now in the hands of The Office of Fair Trading. I urge you not to trust this company.

• A Fix