Great Service, Best Prices

PhotoJohn's review of Pro Camera Shop - www.procamerashop.co.uk

“Great Service, Best Prices”

Written on: 28/08/2013 by PhotoJohn (1 review written)

I have just purchased the new Canon 70-200mm f2.8 is 11 lens from Pro Camera Shop. The best price I could find on the net. I placed order on Friday evening (with bank holiday Monday following)! On the Tuesday morning I received conformation of my order and it was delivered the following day. Two working days from start to finnish and no postal charges. Brilliant service!
The lens is brilliant, I am aware it's an import but that isn't a problem, ok if something goes wrong I will need to pay to get it fixed. I have had many Canon lenses in the past and no problems so far. If something should go wrong I have saved myself over £300 so have that in hand.
Would recommend these people, they seem to be a great company to deal with.

• Canon 70mm - 200mm f2.8 usm is 11 lens

Reportedtotradingstandards's Response to PhotoJohn's Review

Written on: 28/08/2013

You saved over £300.?!?!?!

Doing a quick search on the net, Digitalreview is actually selling for £1599, which is cheaper than p-shops £1655, so you paid more!

In fact his lens can be bought in the UK, eg from Jessops for £1799, but with the Canon £200 cashback, you could have bought it for less & had a genuine manufacturers warranty!

Why buy a grey import with cheap warranty from an Asian supplier for more money? Something aint right! (Either you....or this `review`)

Photojohn's reply to Reportedtotradingstandards's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

I paid £1387.90 from this company only two days ago, looks like they have increased the price of this lens within the past two days. I have to admit I didn't check the price today when I posted the review.
Even with a £200 cash back from Jessops I still saved over £200 so I am happy!