5* service :)

Peety99's review of Pro Camera Shop - www.procamerashop.co.uk

“5* service :)”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by Peety99 (1 review written)

I purchased my new Nikon D7100 from procamerashop just over a week ago. The price was fantastic and so was the speed of the delivery.
After taking approximately 20 photographs with my new camera it developed a fault. I spoke to plenty of people on photographic forums and tried to solve the issue myself, but to no avail. I called pro camera shop first thing on Monday morning at 9 o'clock. I spoke to a gentleman, who emailed me the address to post my camera to So it could be checked over for the fault. I posted the camera on Monday PM and had a brand-new camera returned to me the following Friday, four days for a turnaround I think is absolutely fantastic and worthy of a five star service.
Also worth mentioning, is the fact when I phoned I actually spoke to somebody and when I emailed I got a reply within one hour, again five-star service!
I wouldn't hesitate using pro camera shop again and I would definitely recommend it to my friends. Many thanks again procamerashop you didn't let me down.

• Nikon D7100 DSLR £860ish