Shocking Customer Support

JohnNBK's review of Pixmania - www.pixmania.com

“Shocking Customer Support”

Written on: 05/10/2013 by JohnNBK (1 review written)

I ordered a router from these guys three weeks ago which was "In Stock", still not dispatched. I understand that glitches happen from time to time but what has happened in the meantime is almost beyond belief in terms of their behaviour.

I send a couple of "chaser" messages to them via their website asking what was happening, absolutely no response.

I send a couple of "cancel order" messages to them to cancel this order. Again no response at all and order still live.

The icing on the cake though has to be when I've tried to call them. At least 10 times I've been put in a queue (no surprise there to be fair) when you get to the front of the queue though the calls get disconnected. So basically you sit on hold on a premium rate number to have your call disconnected - absolutely disgraceful.

I will never again even think about ordering from them and urge anyone reading this to do the same, they are hopeless.

John

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Pixmania's Response to JohnNBK's Review

Written on: 08/10/2013

Hello,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry for the issues you have had with your order and if you are not satisfied with our customer services.
We aim to keep our customers updated at all times on their orders progression and all calls are answered in an efficient and friendly manner.
Please note that if you phone call was disconnected, it may have been due to many other customers trying to get through at the same time.
I urge you to contact me with your order details so that I may investigate further into the reasons why your parcel has not been dispatched and offer you an immediate solution.
Kind Regards