Daewoo drs30dsmb American Style Fridge Freezer

Stewart112's review of Pixmania - www.pixmania.com

“Daewoo drs30dsmb American Style Fridge Freezer”

Written on: 06/03/2013 by Stewart112 (1 review written)

I was first very impressed about the advertised price of this product,and saw it as a bargain,so decided to order it.
My order was confirmed by email,then the following day I recieved a call from the company ensuring I was the purchaser,at the given address,which I thought was a nice touch.He said i`d get a delivery date within 4-days by email soon.
Within 5 minutes, I received that email saying i`d have the delivery in 2 days!! I was very impressed at the speed this was going.
The night before the delivery I received another email giving my 2 hour time slot for the following day.This meant I didn`t have to wait in all day which again was very convenient.
On the day,the driver rang me,saying he`d be there within half an hour which was perfect.Up until then I was more than satisfied with the excellent service I had recieved.
When the driver arrived, he and his collegues took the appliance round to the back door,and as it was a squeeze removed the packaging to aid it through the door frame.It was still a tight squeeze,then one of the delivery men said "didn`t you measure it up before ordering?!" I said that I did and that it should fit."Never in a million years will that go in there" he shouted glaring at us shaking his head.Clearly this had angered him,and wasnt`t prepared to at least try to carry it in,and as he stared moaning about us to his collegues about this being a joke,wasting his time etc I decided I just wanted him out of my house.So I said just leave it then and go..This was the first time he smiled,and asked me to sign the docket..Once they left,myself and my 8 stone girlfriend carefully carried the new american style fridge freezer inside and placed it in the kitchen.It didn`t quite take a million years like the professional had claimed,more like 2 minutes!!!
The service had been outstanding up until this point, and was a pity this person had put such a downer on the experience.
I would use the company again,however other customers may be put off by the negative miserable delivery driver we met who clearly sees the customer as an inconvenience.

• Goods purchased & cost

Pixmania's Response to Stewart112's Review

Written on: 07/03/2013

Hello,
Thank you for your review.
I am glad that you were pleased with the price and product and apologise if you were not satisfied with the service you received from our transport team.
We strive to ensure an efficient delivery service at all times.
I invite you to contact me with your order details on emma@pixmania.com so that I may investigate further so that I may forward this onto our transport department so this does not happen again. Also if you require any further assistance.
Kind Regards