BEAWARE THEY ARE FRAUDS

stevo11's review of Pixmania - www.pixmania.com

“BEAWARE THEY ARE FRAUDS”

Written on: 07/02/2012 by stevo11 (7 reviews written)

Don’t bother with this company they are frauds, bought 2 sticks of ram only sent 1, they say they will send when the other is in stock.....hang on their website which is confusing and rubbish says they are in stock.

Now you would think they would send it out oh no that’s too much to ask, they just refunded the second ram, oh great so now I have 1 useless stick of ram when I needed 2 for my laptop as they know only to well that its not worth sending this one back to FRANCE yes FRANCE and they are not going to pay to send my stick of ram which I paid for so they refund after waiting two weeks for the other stick!!

Flaming useless company, I had a feeling I would have trouble with Pixmania!!

Never again will I buy anything from this conniving company.

Buy your stuff from a British company Ebuyer they are excellent and will never stich you over like this and if it needs to be sent back it won’t cost the earth to send back, Ebuyer will even pay the postage back on faulty goods over £50 in value.

You’ve been warned stay clear of PIXMANIA!!!!

• Ram £80

• A few weeks late

Pixmania's Response to stevo11's Review

Written on: 07/02/2012

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I am sorry that the second stick of ram was not sent due to stock levels and that you were refunded.
We try to ensure that all of our stock levels are up to date and apologise if it was not the case.
If your item becomes faulty or does not conform to the description on the site we will also cover the cost of the return. As your complete order was not fulfilled and you have no need for the 1 item, I would like to offer you a suitable solution.
Please contact me directly on rachel@pixmania.com with your order details so that I may review your file and contact you directly.
Kind regards