terrible service

jamesozzie's review of MyDigitaland - www.mydigitaland.com

“terrible service”

Written on: 17/01/2013 by jamesozzie (1 review written)

I ordered a phone from them and after 3 days of no response (after paying) I sent them an email to ask why I didn't even get so much as a notification other than my paypal receipt. I then got a reply a day later mentioning "their delivery schedule" and that everything is on track.

One day later I received another stating I have received a full refund. I then asked why, although I already had suspected they didn't have the item in stock (as I tried to source this phone elsewhere from various suppliers only to have my funds returned). I sent an email to ask why it was refunded and you can see their reply below.

Don't use this company guys, they don't even have their own stock, they try to source your items after your order them. Very unprofessional and just look at the working on their website.
______________________________________

Hi,

We have it in stocks, we decide to refund you the payment because we think that you do not understand our delivery schedule.

Our delivery time is about 7-15 days.

Since all products are in stocks with our Hong Kong headquarters, and we send stocks to UK warehouse once customer place order, that’s why our delivery time is long.

And you have only place your order on 14/Jan, but you are being unhappy of not receiving it already.

Therefore, we decide to refund you in full, we just want to avoid any further misunderstanding in future time.

Thanks.