MPB Photographic - www.mpbphotographic.co.uk Review

tezzag's review of MPB Photographic - www.mpbphotographic.co.uk

“Having become a huge fan of the Fuji X100 and...”

Written on: 23/10/2013 by tezzag (1 review written)

Having become a huge fan of the Fuji X100 and realising it covered 99% of my needs, I realised my Canon SLR kit was pretty much gathering dust.

It seemed a shame to hoard it all away when someone else could have the pleasure of using it, so made the decision to sell most of it.

I've never been a fan of Ebay, so decided to try out MPB.

All I can say is the whole experience was pretty much pain free (I always have a few pangs of regret when parting with camera gear).

In my experience MPB provide an excellent, efficient and speedy service and offered me a very fair price for my kit - like many photographers, I've spent a fortune over the years buying, selling/trading in gear, usually having been offered only derisory sums on trade-in.

I would highly recommended MPB and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again (I've just bought an excellent S/H lens from them at a great price after selling them my other stuff).

Check out their website - they have a staggering range of quality second hand stuff as well as new.

• Goods purchased & cost