Konstruktor kit did not work, poor response from Lomography

jothebulb's review of Lomography - shop.lomography.com

“Konstruktor kit did not work, poor response from...”

Written on: 16/08/2013 by jothebulb (2 reviews written)

I built my Konstruktor very carefully, looking forward to using it on holiday with my daughters, who were fascinated by the kit and the film rolls.

However, on final assembly, it was clear the shutter release was binding on the camera body somewhere, and was not working properly. I contacted Lomo, who asked me to send a video of the problem. I did, and then they asked me to return the Konstruktor to them in Vienna, which I did, promising they would either diagnose the problem or send a replacement.

They have had the camera now since the 6th August, and I have had no response. It is probably too much to expect they could return it at the same speed I sent it to them, but my emails asking for an update have been ignored and I have heard nothing at all from them, even an acknowledgement of receipt (I had to check the parcel had been signed for to show they had received it).

I guess I won't be using the camera on holiday.

• £35

• Still waiting

Lomography's Response to jothebulb's Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

Hello!
I'm so sorry to hear about your trouble with the Konstruktor. I can assure you that your issue has not gone unnoticed and I am not personally chasing this up for you. Could you please email me directly at lomographyuk@lomography.com so that I can keep you informed?

Sincerest apologies,
Ferren
Lomography UK

Lomography's Response to jothebulb's Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

That should say NOW personally chasing this up. Sorry.