Nice & easy shopping with Lomography!

Guest's review of Lomography - shop.lomography.com

“Nice and easy shopping with Lomography!”

Written on: 09/05/2013

Every time I open the shop.lomography.com since 2008 and now 2013, it had changes in the website and keeps getting better. I'm a film lover and also a camera lover too!! So every time I want to purchase a lomographic camera or lomography films, I always open lomography's shop! Sometimes when I got bored, I usually window shopping or online window shopping in shop.lomography.com. It just keeping better! The shop is so informative in terms of the prices shown and it's easy to browse here because there's always photo of the product, add to that fact example : There's a camera Lomo LC-A+, in the page there's also the example shots of it and that's really helping to me to decide which camera to buy or not to buy. I've been a loyal customer since I began lomography so what more can I say? Go to shop.lomography.com and get some lomo love! LOMO ON!!

• Goods purchased & cost