Very bad service

Guest's review of Lomography - shop.lomography.com

“Very bad service”

Written on: 25/04/2013

I got a beautiful camera for my birthday on Sunday. Generally I found the instructions to be less than reassuring and felt there was an element of excitement - exclamation marks instead of practical informative logical instructions. This is not major - worked out the basics - but then I decided I would like to buy more, there was a flyer in the box with workshops but all the dates had passed so I went to the shop in London and even though I was the only customer in the shop the assistant did not stop what he was doing to attend to me - he was off hand and said that they did not do cases for my camera, there weren't any classes planned and that he didn't sell batteries for the flash - and he said all this from behind a curtain as he carried on with his work. I left without eye contact or spending a penny. I am trying to love my present but so far all interaction from lomography has been off. I bought a bag from Savage and batteries from Boots and am using the camera - I will give the shop one more chance when I take a film in for processing - but really if the service does not improve I will be returning everything for a refund.

• Sardinia Camera with Flash, Black & White 35mm film, Colour 35mm film

Lomography's Comment

Written on: 25/04/2013

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear about your experience so that we can look to improve.

I'm very sorry that you had a negative experience with us. We have a policy to be as helpful as possible and would never want you to walk away feeling about about your time in our store.

It is true that we don't carry batteries in the store because of legislation surrounding this, and we currently do not offer cases for La Sardinas, but you should have been told this in a kind and attentive manner, and for that, I'm very sorry.

Please come and see us again soon, and if you can, please ask for Liana, who would love to talk more with you about your experience.

Warmest regards,