Lomography the best place for interesting cameras

kittymoo's review of Lomography - shop.lomography.com

“Lomography the best place for interesting cameras”

Written on: 18/04/2013 by kittymoo (1 review written)

I've been eyeing up some different styles of camera for a while now, and after picking up a Neingrenze 5000T in the Photographers Gallery in London I decided to see what other weird and quirky cameras I could pick up.

After a few searches Lomography.com seemed to keep coming up so I had a look on there, I instantly found many editions of the fisheye camera along with temping SuperSamplers, Pop 9s and a cardboard pinhole camera, all at very tempting prices.

Plus just by registering I received 10 piggie points which were worth £10 on the store, automatically for registering, saving myself even more money as a thank you for registering. Along with that I joined at a great time as they're running a variety of coupon codes to help you save a little more on your camera or film buying.

Along with their store they have a great little community running where you can submit photos and share with others, along with liking other photos and commenting as well. Helping increase your knowledge on creating certain types of photos by asking the photographers themselves.

Overall I've been a member for less than a week and I'm already loving it and I'm planning my second order of a Sprocket Rocket!

• Goods purchased & cost