Avoid at all costs!

SonySLR's review of Jessops Online - www.jessops.com

“Avoid at all costs!”

Written on: 31/12/2012 by SonySLR (1 review written)

Ordered an SLR camera from Jessops. Used the interest free option.
Once I had ordered I rang cutomer services to upgrade to Saturday delivery as it didn't give me that option online.
The person I spoke too gave the impression he couldn't be bothered and said it was 'too difficult to change the order'.
Wasn't impressed but didn't push the issue.
I checked the tracking details online and it said it had been dispatched, so I waited until Monday. Still no delivery, checked the tracking screen and it now said not dispatched on back order.
I phoned them and again was told there was nothing they could do! Their staff really couldn't give a s*** about your order!
I'm waiting for a call back which I expect I won't get.
Do not use Jessops - go to your local dealer as its worth paying a little bit more but getting good service.
I've learnt from my mistake and am going to my local camera shop!

Kir3Ca's Response to SonySLR's Review

Written on: 29/01/2013

what do you expect thay are n administration and closing all shops selling the brand