Simply The Best

Guest's review of Clifton Cameras - www.cliftoncameras.co.uk

“Simply The Best”

Written on: 14/11/2012

I have been searching for the best deal on the Nikon D7000 camera body. Apart from the best price one also is cautious that dealers can supply from stock in the UK and in a reasonable time.
Not quite so easy when it gets down to the multitude of offers. Frequently the best price is not so obvious as lens are included. Then, although in stock, and yes it is a UK model, one would have to wait until the end of the next week suggesting that the camera will be departing from Singapore. With Clifton Cameras I was delighted to be offered, in addition to the camera, a genuine Nikon bag and 8Gb card - in with an attractive price. It was delivered to my home the next day and the precious cargo was packed with the utmost care and attention. I could not fault it and I am delighted with the camera. It gives me the utmost confidence to order again from this dealer, and I say this with all honesty as I have just had a nasty experience with another `top` dealer who sent me a shop soiled camera, packed carelessly in a heavily damaged box. Another dealer, with a very reputable name, is awaiting stock - could this also be from Singapore?? Keep it up Clifton, your service is an absolute dream. My praises are not associated with the trade in any way; I am a keen photographer going back to monochrome and bromide days of old!

• Nikon D7000 camera body with Golla Nikon System Bag and Nikon 8Gb memory card