Purchase of Swarovski EL Swarovision 8x32 Binoculars

Guest's review of Clifton Cameras - www.cliftoncameras.co.uk

“Purchase of Swarovski EL Swarovision 8x32 Binoculars”

Written on: 13/10/2012

I have undertaken extensive research into the purchase of Swarovski EL Swarovision Binoculars. I have compared them with Leica and Zeiss and in my view they are the best binoculars available. I have also compared the 8x32 against the 8.5x42 and 10x42. The 8x32 is absolutely superb over long range distance and close in and I could detect no inferior image quality against the 8.5x 42 even in poor light conditions. The lighter weight and ease of use make the 8x32 a perfect choice.

I have also researched all the main providers of these binoculars including London Camera Shop, Uttings Outdoors,Procamera Shop and Clifton Cameras. The lowest price is offered by Procamera Shop but their binoculars are imported from Hong Kong and I am dubious about the validity of the warranty. I visited Clifton Cameras and was very impressed by their knowledge of the products and their friendly and helpful approach; they also offered me the best deal on UK provided stock. I strongly recommend them.

• Goods purchased & cost