I'D COME BACK!!

WELLPEASED's review of Clifton Cameras - www.cliftoncameras.co.uk

“I'D COME BACK!!”

Written on: 22/08/2012 by WELLPEASED (1 review written)

I did a lot of research when trying to find the camera of my choice [a Pentx K5] along with a bundle of lenses at the right price. I did a lot of comparisons amongst the companies selling the camera, read all the reviews, compared prices, and finally made my choice which was Clifton's. I phoned them initially to ensure that the camera I was buying was not used as a lot of companies I found were selling the camera at a reasonable price but not until the last did you find out that the camera was used and I wanted a new one. The friendly response confirmed my decision and a week later I rang them to order the camera. I was told that they were having trouble with their own internal computer but that they would have to physically check in the Warehouse and ring me back. The phone rang within 20 minutes and they confirmed they had the camera and lenses at the price I wanted. They then explained the procedure on how to pay for the order on my computer which I did and called them back to ensure the order had got through. I also wanted the camera delivered on a specific day and was assured that it would be. The camera arrived very well packaged on the day I had specified and I could not have asked for better service. The whole buying procedure was made so easy by the very friendly and helpful service I received and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to family and friends. The camera was a major buy for me and to have such service from the Clifton's staff took the worry out of it and will make me come back should I need any accessories.

• Pentax K5 plus 18-55 and 50-200 mm lenses