Buy With Confidence

tonybillbird's review of Clifton Cameras - www.cliftoncameras.co.uk

“Buy With Confidence”

Written on: 07/02/2012 by tonybillbird (1 review written)

My 1st purchase of a digital SLR, spoke to Hannah on the Saturday so informative no pushy sale, explained I would purchase from the website.

I ordered the camera, a Canon EOS 600D on their website, which is excellent; it came with a 2 year guarantee and the option of 12 months interest free credit which I took advantage of.

The Camera arrived on Tuesday as promised, a GENUINE UK Canon Camera, exceptionally well packaged in perfect condition.

I would also like to say a big thank you to Chris who really helped facilitate the purchase.

They always say you can judge a company on how they deal with a return, I asked them if my camera did develop a fault what was the procedure, Hannah explained that if this did happen I could send it to Canon directly but THEY would prefer that I sent it to them and they would deal with Canon for me - just the answer I was looking for.

I could not find a better overall deal on the net - I would absolutely recommend this company

As I said buy with confidence

• Canon EOS 600D & Sandisk Pro 8g Memory card