BUY A CAMERA? YES PLEASE!!

beegeehere's review of Buy A Camera - www.buyacamera.co.uk

“BUY A CAMERA? YES PLEASE!!”

Written on: 27/03/2012 by beegeehere (1 review written)

I was trying to buy a Panasonic LumixTZ18 camera. Ok, no problem you would think. Wait, I live in Spain and wanted the camera delivered to an address in England. Right. I start surfing as normal. I find a good deal from a UK online retailer on Ebay. To get this deal I have to buy via Google Checkout. What a nightmare!! After hours of trying I gave up. Google would not accept my details.Despite having a Google Account as most of us do. Next try , again with a Ebay retailer looked good, pay on Paypal, fine, at last but , hang on, they will not deliver to anywhere but the clients billing address and I want it delivered to UK. By this time I was nearly defeated, when I saw a Ebay link ad for BUYACAMERA . This looked good until I noticed they only deal with UK clients, but there was a helpline number that looked as though you could actually speak to a fellow human being. So I rang and within a few minutes all was sorted, I got my camera at a fair price, delivered to the UK address and, wait for it, within 24 hours!! What a result! Thank you Paul at BUYACAMERA. There is only one call I will make for my next project!!

• Goods purchased & cost