Rubbish customer service

Zingtastic's review of 7DayShop - www.7dayshop.com

“Rubbish customer service”

Written on: 30/10/2016 by Zingtastic (1 review written)

Bought an SD card that didn't work, tried to return but was just quoted the companies policy that they did not have to accept returns. Now I have a non - working SD card, you're better off buying on Amazon.

• Goods purchased & cost

Sam_7Dayshop's Response to Zingtastic's Review

Written on: 30/11/2016

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If the product was out of warranty from the purchase time, then we are unfortunately unable to accept the item back.

Please note, Terms and Conditions are agreed to at the time of purchase.

Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Kind regards

Zingtastic's reply to Sam_7Dayshop's Comment

Written on: 28/12/2016

Hello,

I returned the item the day after I received it and that was acknowledged. 7dayshop emailed me back in the same way you did ie.quoted that terms and conditions are agreed at time of purchase (must be in your reply template).

Any email after that from me was replied in the same fashion, just a quote from your precious terms and conditions.

I repeat, buy from amazon, they will refund without hassle if you have an issue, 7dayshop will just 'politely' remind you of terms and conditions like this guy. And you'll be stuck with something that doesn't work.

I got lucky and only lost the cost of an SD card, cheap lesson learned - Don't buy 7dayshop.

Sam_7Dayshop's Response to Zingtastic's Review

Written on: 30/11/2016

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note, Terms and Conditions are agreed to at the time of purchase.

Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Kind regards