Don't let them steal your money

Guest's review of eCampus.com - www.ecampus.com

“Don't let them steal your money”

Written on: 29/08/2012

Don't try to buy or rent book from Ecampus. They are liar. I ordered a book (Building a Medical Vocabulary : With Spa... $55.22) from them 10 days before classes started, I am afraid don't have enough time for shipping so I have to pay more (3to5 business day) for shipping. Right after I ordered, I got an Email with the confirmation number and the book had been shipped but after a week ( before school start 3 day) they sent me an email that
Due to a change in availability from our original supplier of this item, we are still awaiting its arrival in our facility. We anticipate, at this time, that we will still be able to supply this book to you soon.
Currently, there is no new due date.
We are sorry for any problems that may be caused due to this delay. You will be notified by email once your item(s) ship from our shipping facility
So when I can get my book for school. I email them 2 email to ask them when they have my book and ship it to me but they didn't reply a word.
Never buy or rent anything from them, if you want to lose your money and your time.

• Goods purchased & cost