Amazing! Definitely worth checking out

Zfak102's review of Scholastic www.shop.scholastic.co.uk

“Amazing! Definitely worth checking out ”

Written on: 03/08/2011 by Zfak102 (3 reviews written)

As an ex-teacher I have used the book club thought my school but was recently looking for some books for my toddler and this was the only place I could find them ended up paying £20 for a set of 12 books, which normally retail at £4.99 each! also bought a whole host of other books because they were SO cheap. I saved tonnes and was even able to help out a charity as 20p out of every £1 goes to a school library of your choice.

I was even more pleased when i realised delivery was free, this website is great the only down side being they don't have the largest range but i always check the Scholastic book club before buying elsewhere now.

I'm so pleased with the whole process, the only word of caution is they deliver though YODEl, (formally HDNL) which isn't amazing but even then they sent everything out within 2 days so i didn't mind waiting 3 days for YODEL to finally deliver it.