Sun Bingo - www.sunbingo.co.uk Review

• Content

Glovermg1977's review of Sun Bingo - www.sunbingo.co.uk

“Joined with 20 pounds - Got 60 pounds bonus. I kept on...”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by Glovermg1977 (1 review written)

Joined with 20 pounds - Got 60 pounds bonus. I kept on playing bingo to fully complete my wagering requirement. I fully completed my wagering requirement with 100% bonus unlocked.

I still carried on playing. From just 20 pounds I won atleast 150 pounds after wagering. My balance now reads 50 pounds. Guess what, when I went to withdraw my last 50 pounds, it wouldn't let me. Yes even after fulfilling wagering requirements.

Went to support. They have adopted a new business framework. They say anything above 60 (the bonus) is yours. When you reach anything below 60 you cant claim it. Basically even if I win 1000 pounds and keep on spending money, I will never be able to claim the remaining 60 pounds. So the company is reinvesting their bonus back plus earning double.

So, the full picture - there was never any bonus of 60 pounds. It was set to confuse people. I have contacted support twice and they say to read terms and conditions. I have read terms and conditions ten times now, its impossible for a new user joining to interpret this because its written in a lawyer's language.

The company is owned by Gamesys. I am a member of Virgin and JPJ, both owned by the same reputable brand. There has never been a problem. I always got my bonus from Virgin and JPJ after completing wagering.

The best part is its so well connected and embedded in the organisation, its difficult for regulating authorities to find out.

So ladies and gents, I have 50 pounds in my account. I have completed all my wagering requirements and unlocked 100% of my bonus. I still cant withdraw it because its not over 60. If you would like to have the same experience, please visit Sun Bingo and register today. I strongly advise to know the facts first before joining. I just assumed Sun, being a part of Gamesys will have same rules but they didn't.

Im not worried about making a loss, Im worried of companies who cheat people into spending money on something which is quite different when written on advertisements.

Apart from this the site is very good and hosts are lovely. Im just disappointed.

• Content