Avoid the slots on Sun Bingo!

• Content

Tellywelly's review of Sun Bingo - www.sunbingo.co.uk

“Avoid the slots on Sun Bingo!”

Written on: 02/03/2013 by Tellywelly (1 review written)

I am in complete agreement with the other negative reviews of the Sun Bingo site and in particular the slots. Having played most of the other online slots with Mecca, Gala, 888, etc I am in no doubt the Sun slots offer the worst value. The win features will usually offer no more that a few pound wins on a 50p stake and once paid me out 45p after the free spins feature yielded nothing. I have been known to spend £50-£60 without a single win feature, leaving me suspicous the site has a lock down on payouts at certain times. Sundown Park, Valley of the Kings & Winning Headlines seem to be the worst offenders. Only once if the 6 months I have been playing have I been offered a free bonus of £5. Very poor value indeed. Take your money elsewhere.

• Content

Krankie48Xx's Response to Tellywelly's Review

Written on: 15/05/2013

i agree with what you are saying sum bingo is ripping people off for deffo as how can some1 like myself spend thousands and can't win a game of bingo or have a decent win on slots . theres is a lock on the slots and another thing for a bingo site there are far to many technical issues with this site it should run smoothly but it does.