Love sunbingo!!

• Content

Guest's review of Sun Bingo - www.sunbingo.co.uk

“Love sunbingo!!”

Written on: 01/02/2013

I was sick of of seeing all of these adverts on tv for bingo sites, so decided to sign up! I thought I'd give sunbingo a go as I thought it would be a 'safe site' to enter my bank details etc. I deposited £10 only & was given an extra £20 from the sun. I played 3 games of bingo & won £250 full house, which I was absolutely over the moon with! I then decided to go on the slot machines.... I played my selected slot machine & won £665!! I ended up with £925 in my account! Both of these wins within an hour!! I had to spend the money the sun had given me before I could transfer my winnings to my bank account. When I went to transfer the money I had to leave £20 in my sun account to get my money, but who cares!! £925 for less than an hours work!! Some people that have left reviews are clearly addicted & trying to chase money! I went on there with no expectation of winning! As soon as I had won on the slots I transferred the money to my bank! Some people just get greedy, carry on until they loose all of their money & then moan about it!

• Content

Madcracker1's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

i went on with the same expections as you but wait till ya been with the company years your tune will change be warned they will have what ya took plus