IT IS TOTALLY RANDOM N ANYONE CAN WIN N I LOVE IT

• Content

Guest's review of Sun Bingo - www.sunbingo.co.uk

“IT IS TOTALLY RANDOM N ANYONE CAN WIN N I ...”

Written on: 04/07/2012

Ok maybe because when i began playing about 9 months ago i won over £100 with first £10 deposit and it was refreshing not to have the massive array of slots (as in most sites)... so my deposit went further...i have since won the odd few quid BUT nothing for ages so i limited my deposit to £10.00 per week........ few weeks ago i won nearly £70 on a bingo game n played sun slots while waiting for game to start n I was GOB SMACKED when my balance flew to £350 then i won bingo game n took winnings to over £500 and i had only deposited a tenner..... THAT evening i withdrew jus over a £1,000!! I know of other people who have won on sun bingo too...... it really is random BUT i like the fact that there are only handful of rooms and max tickets cost £3.00 in highest money rooms and the link games are massive.I have spent stupid amounts of hard earned wage on online bingo but i am sticking to sun bingo and closing the other accounts i have......

• Content

Madcracker1's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

well good luck to you wait till you been with company years your tune will change