Iceland Bingo

• Content

bingofun's review of Iceland Bingo - www.bingoiceland.com

“Iceland Bingo”

Written on: 19/03/2013 by bingofun (0 reviews written)

I joined Iceland Bingo last week, within 2 days of joining I won and withdrew £200. Beginners luck? Also got a £5 Iceland Voucher which I spent on my local Iceland - Great bingo site and would recommend to everyone

Visit bingoiceland.com

Shardavo's Response to bingofun's Review

Written on: 23/05/2013

I joined iceland bingo a while ago & i am very pleased i did. Ive won quite a bit on this site & the rewards are great too. I have told all of my friends about this site also. Best bingo site that i have played on.

Hemsweller's Response to bingofun's Review

hemsweller52
I joined Iceland bingo and deposited and won a couple of games including 4 vouchers but only received two.i haven't deposited in quite a while because of this

Chillies03's Response to bingofun's Review

Written on: 23/05/2013

Not long joined Iceland Bingo, although I don't chat the people on here seem very friendly and the 1 host who I did speak to (can't remember name) was very helpful....... Chillies03 x

Greatgrannyto6's Response to bingofun's Review

Written on: 23/05/2013

I have been on many bingo sites but always return to Iceland who gives the best value for money, I have told several friends about Iceland too and they agree with me also although i dont join in the chat very often i enjoy reading other players comments. Keep up the good work. greatgrannyto6

Runninglow's Response to bingofun's Review

Written on: 23/05/2013

I joinrd iceland bingo a while back now,cant say that i have won on there but it is a fun site always someone to have a chat to or a chuckle with,but has you can expect always someone to moan too lol,i also received an iceland voucher for joining too. RUNNINGLOW

Davesjean's Response to bingofun's Review

Written on: 23/05/2013

I think this is a very good site and i have recommended it to a lot of my friends... have also advertised it on facebook. keep the good work up.. davejean

Kellm007's Response to bingofun's Review