Main winners are Galas made up winners

• Content

ctRobertson283's review of Gala Bingo - www.galabingo.co.uk

“Main winners are Galas made up winners”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by ctRobertson283 (1 review written)

Been on gala for 3 weeks have won a couple of times in 3 weeks, however you can see how rare a win is by talking to people in chat room soon have gone months without a win but there are winners not in chat room who are clearly the sites" own customers" I have been logged in for the last 12 hours and kistenvomo has won 43 times just in this period specifically between 3 am and 7am there were between 100-300 players at each game you do the maths sparkle777 managed a respectable 32 times and lucy77po I lost count. I think it's fair to say that very now and again a genuine customer is allowed to win otherwise no one would keep depositing but the odds are def not in the customers favour , which is wrong as the amount of players that are with gala is huge they don't need to be that greedy to fix games which at the end of the day is cheating and ultimately fraud. Gala take heed the politicians eventually got caught out for fiddling!

Ashleyb2121's Comment

Written on: 30/08/2014

gala are pure tricksters, I won free spins on oz slot, 120 a spin, I won 3.00 pounds, 2.00 a spin on rainbow riches, I won 8,00 out of 120.00