WONT PAY MY WINNINGS

• Content

ALLY345's review of Gala Bingo - www.galabingo.co.uk

“WONT PAY MY WINNINGS”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by ALLY345 (1 review written)

I SIGNED UP FOR GALA BINGO, PLAYED AND LOST, THEN WON £150.00 AFTER DEPOSITING AGAIN. I TRIED TO WITHDRAW MY WINNING BUT GALA SAID I NEED TO SEND I.D. IVE SENT THEM EVERY I.D. THAT I COULD POSSIBLE HAVE, BUT THEY KEEP ASKING FOR DIFFERENT I.D. EXAMPLE THEY ASKED FOR A UTILITY BILL, I TOOK A PHOTO SENT IT, THEY REPLIED WE NEED YOU TO SEND ONLINE SAVED, I DID THIS THEN THEY SAID IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH, SEND A BANK STATEMENT, IVE DONE THIS, THEY KEEP CHANGING THEIER RULES TO SUIT. PLEASE PEOPLE BEWARE THEY ARE COMPLETE RIP OFFS, IVE CHECKED OUT LOADS OF REVIEWS THAT SAY THE SAME THING. GALA BINGO DONT PAY YOU YOUR WINNING IF THEY DONT FEEL LIKE.
ALLY.

• Content

Amy22Lou's Response to ALLY345's Review

Written on: 10/11/2014

the exact same thing is happening to me right now disgusting making people jump through hoops for their winnings ive sent in 7 different things they asked for but they keep moving goal posts and asking for others forms of ID now its a p60 or p45 that must be no older than 3months thats impossible as p45 are only sent out when leaving imployment and my p60 is 8 months old so now i can kiss goodbye to my £80