Disgusting Bingo Company

• Content

Psykotic's review of Crown Bingo - www.crownbingo.com

“Disgusting Bingo Company”

Written on: 12/07/2012 by Psykotic (3 reviews written)

I am disgusted with Crown bingo. They have been taking money from my account for years with no problems, but as soon as I want to withdraw (£50 winnings) they tell me I need to send a photocopy of my Passport, Driving Licence, Birth Certificate, Household bill and a copy of my credit card. Be warned, they are happy taking your money but make it very difficult for you to withdraw any winnings. They don't ask for any of this information when taking money from your account, but as soon as they have to pay out they claim it is for your 'protection'. I was not happy sending my personal information, so I could not withdraw my winnings. I will never give them another penny ever again.

• Content

Bingoann's Response to Psykotic's Review

Written on: 30/08/2012

Every site asks for this information? It's not that hard to send a copy. Also once you send it most sites are very quick at responding. Shame on you for giving a bad review for this reason. If you've played there for years it must be ok. I've played there a few times and find it a nice site.

Psykotic's Response to Psykotic's Review

Written on: 31/08/2012

Shame on you BINGOANN.

It's a very good reason to leave a bad review. I am not sending all my personnel information to total strangers.

What a pathetic reply.