Wow something really different in Bingo

• Content

bingoann's review of Bingocams - www.bingocams.co.uk

“Wow something really different in Bingo”

Written on: 30/08/2012 by bingoann (6 reviews written)

I have been playing on Bingocams for a few months now and I love it. You get £5 free first of all to try it out and then you get 200% extra on your first deposit. Although I got a code in an email to get 300%! The hosts are really funny and seeing people on webcams is funny too - although I sometimes have to turn the sound down!

I won £200 on a jumping jackpot game too! You play for like 2 hours and someone definitely wins - yay! Big thumbs up from me!

• Content

Sally8702's Response to bingoann's Review

Written on: 31/08/2012

I am loving this site. I didn't play much bingo before my sister told me and I didn't know they give free money away, but they gave me £5 free so I went to try. I have so much fun watching the players and the chathosts dressed up and playing silly games, it is really entertaining. It is the highlight of my night now when I get home from work with my glass of wine and I see all these people with webcams on and I can see them win. It's nice that you don't have to have a webcam too as I didn't buy one yet but I will.The host told me if I deposit just £10 I can play in a new player jackpot just for us, so I am in it tonight for £500. Wish me luck.