Written on: 09/02/2012
If you go to ioffer to spend some money you should follow a few general rules;
• Choose your seller carefully. Ensure they have at least +500 feedback and read some of their previous feedback comments. Are they selling to alot of different countries? Are the comments positive.
• 100% of items sold on ioffer are fake. So choose your fake carefully. There are different qualities. You get bad fakes, and amazing copies that look identical in style and quality.
• Due to the above guideline, do not be angry that the Dr Dre Beats headset you bought for $40.00 turns out to be fake. Use your common sense.
• A vast majority of sellers ship from China, and for some, English is not their first language and so I imagIne they make use of translator web sites. If your punctuation, spelling and grammar are not perfect, do not expect the reply to be perfect either.
• Due to the above reason, shipping by AirMail is time consuming so don't get annoyed when your item hasn't arrived in a week. Reliable sellers will always state accurate airmail and Ups shipping times in their listIng.
• And finally - If an item is advertised as £15.00, but no mention is made of shipping prices ie; shipping included, then expect that price to be automatically updated on the next page to include shipping.
I have had several successful purchases, and will continue to do so by following these guidelines.
Don't be an idiot. Only idiots get scammed.
As rated by real users
"There's something rotten in De..." Read More
"IOffer is the worst bunch of c..." Read More
"Bad service" Read More
"Very helpful " Read More
"Mad as hell" Read More