Be Aware: Fake jewelry, customer service very reluctant

Guest's review of Bidz.com - www.bidz.com

“Be Aware: Fake jewelry, customer service very reluctant”

Written on: 12/05/2012

I ordered some jewelry from bidz.com. One of the items was a ring, that was meant to come in 14K Gold, diamonds and a precious center stone.

Instead of the precious stone, there was a simple plastic inlay, obviously not a precious stone. I was in contact with customer service, we sent emails with photos back and forward, several deadlines just passed without any reaction.

I am considering now to take legal steps against bidz.com. I was very surprised about the business practises of bidz.com. Be aware and watch out.

• very low quality, faked items

• Up to a week late

Bidz_Auction's Comment

Written on: 27/12/2012

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. Please provide your username and the order number to us so we can research the matter and provide you with resolution. You may provide the requested information to improvements@bidz.com or contact our friendly customer service at
1-888-247-BIDZ (2439) M-F 8am-5pm.