Written on: 12/02/2013 by Lollipoppet (1 review written)
Service was slow, food was lukewarm, fries tasted like they were cooked in over-used oil, the creamy mushroom sauce on my burger was cold and tasted like condensed cream of mushroom soup and the replacement burger was a charred puck of meat in a totally naked roll. Our kids even complained about the thin vinegary ketchup. We had no apologies, nothing. And to make matters worse the following day we had the symptoms of food poisoning which may or may not have been a coincidence. We have had better burgers from roadside burger vans and felt it was a total flop. The restaurant is very small and cramped, it is dark and anyone with mobility or visual impairment would find it a difficult place to access.
" Poor sunday roast " Read More
" Landlord is a joke " Read More
" Almost 'comedy bad'. Think - Faulty Towers restaurant scenes " Read More
" Best place to eat! " Read More
Written by rocknrolla
" Can't fault it! " Read More