Super Mario 64 review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Chrischao's review of Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)

Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)

“Super Mario 64 review ”

Written on: 07/09/2012 by Chrischao (1 review written)

This game super Mario 64 was the greatest n64 game that I have ever played. I told my friends to buy this game on wii virtual console because they didn't have a Nintendo 64 and one of my friends did. The others didn't know what they were missing.
And now on to one of the best parts of the game the game play. The game play was absolutely amazing the objective of the game is to collect power stars and unlock doors. You unlock doors because you have to find Bowser the dragon/turtle monster and grab his tail and swing him into bombs. Do that one time and you beat him you have to beat him multiple times to find the princess peace. The controles are really good but the long jump takes a while to get used to. The grafics are in 3d and cool to look at . One flaw I keep running in to on this game are the glitches I keep jumping through a mountin and dieing. Nentendo really did good on this game. Oh and I almost forgot this game is really addicting so I recommend that u pick it up.

• Addiction Level