I would highly recommend this boad

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

sandymclintock's review of Nile Vision - www.nilevision-eg.com

“I would highly recommend this boad”

Written on: 02/03/2013 by sandymclintock (1 review written)

We had a lovely holiday on this boad. I had not read any reviews on it so was a little apprehensive, but need not have worried as it exceeded expectations.

We had a good cabin, plenty of space, decent bathroom and huge comfortable double bed. Our cabin boy seemed to clean the cabin twice a day and every evening we came back to a new towel sculpture. He was smiley and friendly, as were all the other crew on board.

The food was good. There was always a chicken, beef and fish dish every night, as well as a salad bar. We don't eat deserts so I can't comment on them as didn't even glance at them! Our waiter got to know what we liked to drink and always had a beer on the table at lunchtime as we arrived and a wine in the evening was waiting for us. He was very gracious and you felt like he was really looking aftern you.

We went in January, and the evenings were colder than we were expecting but the daytimes were pleasant. These cruises are quite hectic with early morning starts, but it was so worth it as the temples are so amazing. We had a few days in a hotel in Luxor afterwards which was nice and relaxing and I would recommend this after a hectic week.

We had a wonderful guide called Romany, but they are all trained Egyptologiest so I am sure they are all good.

• Jan 2013