Great product!

1Poet's review of Yukon Tracker Nvg 1 X 24 Goggles

Yukon Tracker Nvg 1 X 24 Goggles

“Great product!”

Written on: 31/05/2012 by 1Poet (1 review written)

I have been intrigued since I first found that there are good quality night vision products for us regular (read not wealthy) folks. Long story short. I have purchased several brands to find the best bang for my buck (not wealthy, just sold the ones that did not meet my standard). I found the Yukon products far superior to any others anywhere near the sub $500 range. The Yukon 1x24 NVG were exceptional. While they do not provide focus up close and far in the dark at the same time, if you focus them for a few feet ahead of you, you can walk without falling into holes and you can see quite well, even in complete dark. The IR is not for long range. In fact, it seems to be designed for what the goggles were designed for, seeing in the dark while you walk hands free.

Very good product and a long warranty. Best goggle below $500 out there. I LIKE 'EM!