Bluesky Shellac Nail Varnish

Guest's review of BlueSky Shellac Nail Varnish

BlueSky Shellac Nail Varnish

“Bluesky Shellac Nail Varnish”

Written on: 05/07/2013

I search everywhere for independent reviews of this brand of nail varnish, reviews on EBay and Amazon sounded too good to be true. It’s fantastic, easy to apply, lasts as long as professionally applied CND shellac at half the price. I am a novice and bought a home kit after having my nails done professionally and loving them. I can’t afford to visit the salon on a regular basis so thought I’d give this ago - and I have had loads of compliments about my handy work. Do take it off carefully, following one of the many YouTube demo’s and be patient so you don’t damage your nails, but actually it left my bare nails really strong. When buying a kit I recommend a lamp with a timer and check it has UK voltage and plug. I also read that for the glitter diamond colours, you need to use the diamond glitter top and base coat. Most of the starter kits I looked at are supplied with the mat colour varnishes so I bought some glitter polishes in addition.