Very boring, disappointing, poor story

Guest's review of Wicked

“Very boring, disappointing, poor story”

Written on: 30/04/2013

My husband and I have just came back from Wicked musical. It was a gift for my birthday. I must say that sadly we are very disappointed with the show. It was extremely boring, poor story which made no sense, noisy singing, songs not catchy at all, average dancing. The plot was boring. It was not funny either. We wanted to leave at the interval, but decided to stay and give a second chance. Unfortunately, the second half was not better at all. I almost slept at the end.
The only interesting thing was the special effects and the costumes.
It is very disappointing that this musical is considered and advertised as one of the best London's musical.

• London

Location

Rhondamf's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2013

thoroughly agree I had to force myself to sit there until the end as the cost was not cheap for poor quality singers, poor tunes and lyrics and this was only yesterday so I hope this has not put me off live theatre.