Really very good

Guest's review of We Will Rock You

“Really very good”

Written on: 07/11/2012

I must admit I wasn't expecting to enjoy this show booked by my wife but as with all things you have to go into it with an open mind . After a shaky first 5 minutes the show began to take shape and must admit after the first few songs I was hooked , yes it's very cheesy at times but unless you have booked for one of the classics what do you expect . There were some exceptional performances especially from the leading couple and the guy playing Britney Spears ( don't ask ) . However the real surprise and dare I say highlight for me was Kevin Kennedy in the role of Pop . Besides a brief show in the first section of the show he was a prominent part in the whole of the second session and his comedy timing and dialogues were excellent . By the end the whole audience were engrossed with the classics " We will rock you and Bohemian Rhapsody . You will get out of this show what you are prepared to put in . Sit back and enjoy.