A must see!

_Charlie_'s review of Mamma Mia!

“A must see!”

Written on: 06/08/2011 by _Charlie_ (1 review written)

Mamma Mia! has to be the BEST West End Musical I've ever seen. The show was very enjoyable, it was very hard to not sing or start dancing out of your seat to the catchy songs which were sang top quality by the brilliant cast; towards the end of the show everyone was out of their seats dancing and singing! Great atmosphere to the entire theatre. The cast were extremely talented in singing, dancing and of course acting; the way how the scene's changed with the set moving fascinated me- I was wondering how this was going to be done after seeing the movie. As much as I love the movie, the West End stage version of it is so much more fun! The theatre its self was a very nice place, the staff being very helpful, as they were when we rang up and booked our tickets. Advisable to book tickets in advance though, it near enough seems to get a full house whenever we have passed the theatre before. If you are planning to see a West End Musical and don't know which one to see, this is for sure the one!

• East Midlands