Terribly stunted acting; poor choreography;

Janetgiles's review of Dirty Dancing the Musical

“Terribly stunted acting; poor choreography;”

Written on: 26/05/2013 by Janetgiles (1 review written)

We were really looking forward to a n exciting well performed show in Marina Bay Sands Theatre. We we disappointed in the appalling singing, poor use of acoustics, using loud volume to screech at the audience instead of warmly charming us. baby was lack g in character although she 'tried ' to look clumsy, it didn't work. So sound, dancing, walking on and off stage constantly, no props, no beautiful 60's outfits hair makeup. Just poor and worse than some exceptional school performaneves I have seen. Woud be off see in a week in London

• Singapore MBS Theatre

Location

Patricbrian's Response to Janetgiles's Review

Written on: 30/05/2013

Poor singing? I don't think so!

Msmum's Response to Janetgiles's Review

Written on: 02/06/2013

I could not agree more, it was a complete farce and I am angry they charged so much money. Utter rubbish.

Patricbrian's Response to Janetgiles's Review

Written on: 30/05/2013

The actor who plays Johnny's cousin, Kyle Grant, sang the most beautiful rendition of "In The Still Of The Night" that I have ever heard! The audience went wild!